Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Fiesta ST Sound Symposer

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
For those who are curious this is what the Sound Symposer looks like on the Fiesta ST. Instead of other brands which feeds the sound through the car's speakers, Ford uses this tube to feed the sound into the Fiesta ST's cabin.

Special thanks to Fiesta Agent mberenis for the pictures.

C

CivicAssassin

I was worried about that. But, the sound isn't a constant thing. It only comes into the cabin when you're accelerating, somewhere at about 1/4 throttle. The sound is nice.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #3
Yeah and if it bothers you, you can always just unplug it lol.

A

alexanderfreenote

Yeah and if it bothers you, you can always just unplug it lol.
GREAT news. I was worried it would bother me, as I like my cars quiet. If it isn't too loud I'll keep it, but if I can't talk over it I will remove it quick fast.

A

ADAM@LIC

Look like they did it a similar way that we see on the Subaru BRZ/Scion FRS. A lot of guys just yank it out and plug it after they've put on an intake and exhaust.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #6
Look like they did it a similar way that we see on the Subaru BRZ/Scion FRS. A lot of guys just yank it out and plug it after they've put on an intake and exhaust.
Very cool and welcome to the community.[welcome]

You guys plan on doing a Fiesta ST build?

A

ADAM@LIC

Very cool and welcome to the community.[welcome]

You guys plan on doing a Fiesta ST build?
Thanks

I'm tempted and have visited my local dealer recently. I've owned 20+ Subarus since 2000 and thinking it might be time to venture out and get a fun little car that can also get better mileage than my 16-17 mpg that I see with either my 2006 LGT or 2006 Dodge 2500 Diesel. The BRZ/FRS are nice, but just not pactical with 2 children ;-) And I like where Ford is going lately, I think it could compliment our business without going to all makes. My justification.. both Subaru and Ford have Blue ovals ;-)

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #8
LOL yeah never noticed Subaru also has a blue oval. But yeah it would be a nice compliment to the business to include a Ford in the mix. Seems a few well known Subaru/Import tuners are getting into the Ford market. First with the Focus ST and now the Fiesta ST which is great for us owners.

I'm looking forward to seeing what builds are going to happen this year at SEMA.