Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Official Fiesta ST Ordered Thread

A

alexanderfreenote

?.If you have a contract signed by the dealer and financing set, who cares if you put more Km's on, a deal is a deal, and if it's signed and mileage on trade-in not mentioned, they have to uphold their end of the contract. Unless you have some other weird agreement?
Yes I agree. My dealer told me I can put as many KMs as I want on it without lowering my trade-in value. When the deal was made I almost had 150,000km. I'm at 161,000km now.

A

alexanderfreenote

well i hope i get mine before November 15 ish. im going to be in Delaware for the winter. and need to have my car before then as im trading my truck in for it and
am to keep my mileage down below 69000km and im at 66500km... Alexanderfreenote. do you have the number for the dealer in Toronto i may give them a call to see if they will swap for the car i ordered. pm me thanks
sending PM.

btw I think you'll be ok for delivery before the 15th. OH and happy birthday buddy!

L

lessard.dcj

Status update, just got off the horn with Ford Performance and they told me my car has an ETA of November 12-18. so what this means to me is, it will be too late to get as a bday gift and cutting it way close to my leaving date to go south for the winter. i just hope they over estimate the delivery date and its sooner but who knows. fingers crossed[xx(]

A

alexanderfreenote

Status update, just got off the horn with Ford Performance and they told me my car has an ETA of November 12-18. so what this means to me is, it will be too late to get as a bday gift and cutting it way close to my leaving date to go south for the winter. i just hope they over estimate the delivery date and its sooner but who knows. fingers crossed[xx(]
i'm no pro but reading other boards about ford performance and their eta, most of the time it comes in a few weeks earlier than their estimate. the guy on the phone even said it will most likely arrive before his estimate, he told me many times they're way off.

on a side note i just check my vin on the ETIS website and my car finally showed up as built on 26.09.2013
now that my baby is ready to go, just waiting to load her up and make her way north
i spoke with my dealer on monday and he said some rep was coming in on wednesday and they'll bring up my order to him because they ordered a lot of other cars and mine needs to get there so they can continue to order (or something like that). i also heard that the dealer can request a "hot shipping" to get the car shipped out right away after production. there may be a fee to hot ship or they have a limited number of cars they can do that with.

still waiting...

A

alexanderfreenote

oh btw how far south are you heading, maybe you won't need winters? that's some good news for sure [:)]

L

lessard.dcj

i found out as well there is a guy here in town that does a matte black paint job on your whole car for 700$. the cool thing is, is that it is completely removable. he has it on his STI. it looks awesome

A

alexanderfreenote

going down to Delaware. just south of NJ
in that case you may need winters. not as bad as ottawa but still.

toronto gets cold and snow but we clean up within a day... that's why i hate buying winter tires here, it's only good if you leave the city, but in town, rarely does snow stick around. i bought winters for my SE and i felt like i wasted my money. i drove only 2 days in snow, the rest was dry or wet salted pavement.

R

rweidman

Have a number for Performance Ford. My dealer told me the week of September 23rd and its 3:00 Friday and they do not where the car is located.

R

rodmoe

Last I heard Mine was still sitting in Mexico ....Awaiting Shipment - Released - Ramp 5J, Lecheria Cuap,

R

rweidman

I would call Performance Ford if I had a phone number. Anybody have that number. Also by not taking delivery by September 30 I will loose out on any of the rebate programs and 0% financing that Ford is offering What good are these programs for 2014 if they cannot deliver any cars. I know October 1 is early for 2014 but then why promote them so much if you cannot deliver. I am waiting for a number to call.

L

lessard.dcj

I would call Performance Ford if I had a phone number. Anybody have that number. Also by not taking delivery by September 30 I will loose out on any of the rebate programs and 0% financing that Ford is offering What good are these programs for 2014 if they cannot deliver any cars. I know October 1 is early for 2014 but then why promote them so much if you cannot deliver. I am waiting for a number to call.
you will not lose on your rebates as you preordered, you have the option of keeping the deal when you ordered the car or what ever the deal is when it arrives the choice is yours. i ordered on july 29th, here we had employee price -2500 and 0% and im going to keep it when my car shows up in November.

also # is 800-392-ford

press option 1
have your order #
have your dealer #
or VIN

good luck and let us know

M

MJ1246

When you put money down on the vehicle and ae approved for financing or any other bonuses, at the time of contract date, you will still get these even if the car is delivered to you two years from now.

R

rweidman

Well, I sent an email to Ford Customer Relations and received a reply within 2 hours. Car was picked up by transport on Sept. 19 and will be delivered on Sept. 30. It is left to be seen if it shows up, but I was surprised by the quick response. If it does happen, I will be able to slide in on the 0% finance deal which wasn't available when I ordered my car in July. Phone number is 800 392 3673 and it looks like they do care about customer satisfaction. Will let you know on Monday if it comes to pass. Thank you for helping me. My build date was Sept 3 and I live in Northeastern WI.