Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

WeatherTech Fiesta ST FloorLiner

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Just wanted to let everyone know the regular 2014 Fiesta FloorLiners available from WeatherTech also fits our Fiesta ST.

T

takuarc

The st ones looks better but I bet these will work better. They have more coverage.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #5
Lol I honestly didn't noticed until I snapped the pictures.

M

mYsTiCfAc3

Gotta say that the dealer forgot that little plastic in my car too
Saw it 2 days after

F

Froctor

Same here... I didnt see it until I first cleaned the inside of the car.

To come back to subject here, those mats looks great.

Unfortunatly the Canadian Weathertech website sells them for 213.90 + tax. I find that way expensive for floor mats.

I'll stick with the dealer one personally

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #8
Agreed, they are a bit pricey but I've had them before in my Mini and was really happy with them.

W

wheelhopper

I like how they cover the little foot rest on the left. I need to get those for my FiST and my Escape. I have the rubber Ford all weather in my Escape, but they don't cover that much of the flooring.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #10
I like how they cover the little foot rest on the left. I need to get those for my FiST and my Escape. I have the rubber Ford all weather in my Escape, but they don't cover that much of the flooring.
Yeah its one of the reason I decided to go with the WeatherTech, just a bit more coverage as well as the lip to contain any spills.