Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

New Portland owner here

S

Spixelz

Hey guys, Just bought my ST last night. After seeing this thing on Top Gear UK, I just had to have one. Always loved small hatchbacks but we never really had a decent option for the states! From what I understand at this current moment mine is the only one in the Portland Area. I love it. It moves so much better then expected. Plenty of mods planned in the future! Look forward to seeing what companies release for our STs!

I'll post some photos when I get some better shots!

Cheers!

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thats awesome being the first one. What color did you get?

Congrats and welcome to the community.

OP
S

Spixelz

Thread Starter #3
Thanks!

I got it in the Tuxedo Black variety, Would of liked the upgraded seats but I couldn't be to picky seeing how hard these things are to find right now!

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #4
Hey guys, Just bought my ST last night. After seeing this thing on Top Gear UK, I just had to have one. Always loved small hatchbacks but we never really had a decent option for the states! From what I understand at this current moment mine is the only one in the Portland Area. I love it. It moves so much better then expected. Plenty of mods planned in the future! Look forward to seeing what companies release for our STs!

I'll post some photos when I get some better shots!

Cheers!
Congrats and welcome. We are a great bunch here :)

OP
O

Old Pirate

Thread Starter #5
The Tuxedo Black color surprise me alot, it looks great. Also Congrats on your new ride.