Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

New Images

OP
S

Sekred

Thread Starter #4
Great pictures. Do your side mirrors have the electric fold feature?
Yes they fold in, I like the idea because I can quickly tell if the car is locked. Does the NA version have folding mirrors?.

Ours do fold in but we have to manually do it by hand. Is there a switch inside the car for you guys to fold the mirrors or is it automatic when you lock the doors?

OP
S

Sekred

Thread Starter #6
They fold in when you lock the doors but you can override this when the ignition is on.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

Thread Starter #7
Wish mine had this mirror fold in feature...Its a habit of mine when parking but sometimes I drive off forgetting to open the passenger side so I have to stop the car, get out and unfold ugh...

OP
S

Sekred

Thread Starter #9
So shiny, great pictures.
Thanks for the compliments guys.
Two coats of Auto Glym super resin and one coat of Auto Glym extra gloss protection. The extra gloss was a pain to remove, it took 4 goes to get all of the residue off. I used Mothers Naturally Black on the black trim. It gives the trim a bit of depth and also removes any excess wax where I've over stepped.

OP
S

STooge

Thread Starter #10
I wish ours had this. I work with cars all day long here in Utah that have this feature and its really quite nice. Not only for the quick look locking but also for parking in tighter spots you dont worry so much.