Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Greetings From Wisconsin!

B

Bullzeye308

It was between a new v6 Mustang or the ST. Glad I made the right choice, loving the Fiesta! Got mine Tuxedo Black with the painted wheels. Immediately put Blizzaks on it, and ordered up the ST branded winter floor mats for our sloppy Wisconsin winters.

After 1 week of driving it I realized a radar detector is a must have, it's just way too easy speed in this car....addictive!

Nice to meet everyone,
Jay

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #7
Me too got mine from Pete. your a order out or dealer stock car ?

OP
B

Bullzeye308

Thread Starter #8
Was dealer stock, they drove it over from a different dealer in MN

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #10
Nice Glad to have another ST in the Area :) did they still have the Base blue one there ?? can't wait to see A pic or two and hear what you are doing for winter and such :)

OP
B

Bullzeye308

Thread Starter #11
One of the salesmen actually bought the blue one...after I pounded it on 2 test drives, heh.

OP
N

NorthernProducer

Thread Starter #13
Last year, my wife wanted a V6 Mustang Convertible, but couldn't get that Chinese made manual to shift right in the demo. We passed and now have an FiST on the way. Welcome to the forum!

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #14
Last year, my wife wanted a V6 Mustang Convertible, but couldn't get that Chinese made manual to shift right in the demo. We passed and now have an FiST on the way. Welcome to the forum!
This was one of the reasons my 2011 went away liked the car but hated that tranny and I spent time and money trying to get it to shift smooth just didn't like being hurried into 3rd