Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Official Fiesta ST Ordered Thread

M

MJ1246

Well, I sent an email to Ford Customer Relations and received a reply within 2 hours. Car was picked up by transport on Sept. 19 and will be delivered on Sept. 30. It is left to be seen if it shows up, but I was surprised by the quick response. If it does happen, I will be able to slide in on the 0% finance deal which wasn't available when I ordered my car in July. Phone number is 800 392 3673 and it looks like they do care about customer satisfaction. Will let you know on Monday if it comes to pass. Thank you for helping me. My build date was Sept 3 and I live in Northeastern WI.
Here they have had 0% on all Fiestas up to 72 months. Plus Ford employee pricing . The reason I mae aecision so soon, but after even more research an reviews of this car, wow!

D

Dane.0

I called my dealership yesterday and found out my ST's ETA is 10/7-10/14 and asked about the 0% APR 9/30 deadline. They said I could just do the paperwork on 9/30 and process the deal later if the APR changes before I take delivery.

L

lessard.dcj

I called my dealership yesterday and found out my ST's ETA is 10/7-10/14 and asked about the 0% APR 9/30 deadline. They said I could just do the paperwork on 9/30 and process the deal later if the APR changes before I take delivery.
hey Dane, When did you place your order?

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
That's actually a great idea, I'm going to ask if mine can do the same.

D

Dane.0

I ordered on 8/10/13 but the dealer said they would do a change order for one they had previously placed so I could get it sooner. But I have no idea when the original order was placed in the priority queue.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Just called my dealer and I was shot down lol. I'm glad you are able to lock down the 0% rate. Hopefully Ford will still carry the same promo next month.

R

rweidman

It is obvious that the 0% for up to 60mos is to move 2013 cars and not so much 2014, since there aren't that many 2014s out yet. They may after 9/30 offer a 1.9% or lower to get people to the showroom before winter. When winter hits in Wisconsin, not that many people are looking to purchase new small cars. I hope to see my ST by Monday.

D

Dane.0

I'm not locked in yet but we'll see. I'm wondering if they refused you because it's not built yet. But I would have thought it could be processed as long as there is a VIN available. Mine is built and in shipment so that would be the only possible difference besides the dealerships.

L

lessard.dcj

it should be locked at whatever was avail. when you ordered it. you had to put a deposit down right.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
My dealer called me today and said they had a Black one available for $23,618 with rebate or $24,118 with 0% 60 months financing.

It has all the options I wanted except the Orange Interior.

L

lessard.dcj

ok then i was told by my dealer that if you order you get what ever deal is there, if its better when your car gets in then they just do up a new purchase contract with the new incentives

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
ok then i was told by my dealer that if you order you get what ever deal is there, if its better when your car gets in then they just do up a new purchase contract with the new incentives
The thing we're worried about down here is losing the 0% interest rate.

A

alexanderfreenote

The thing we're worried about down here is losing the 0% interest rate.
From my understanding, if you have 0% interest you get pimped on the car rebates, if you have the rebates, you get pimped on the interest rate. I wouldn't worry about it much, if you feel and think you have a good deal, take it, and go. JMHO

Nobody is fooling the dealerships. They will go as low as possible if you insist, but they will never lose on you no matter how much of a stud you are.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
I agree and I understand the 0% interest or $500 rebate options. The uncertainty after this month is that we don't know if Ford will offer the same incentives for the month of October. That's why a lot of us down here wanted to lock in either incentives so we know for certain what we'll get when our car arrives.

For me its either buy the Black car by Monday and get the 0% interest rate(Which I want) or wait for the White car and not know for sure what incentives Ford will offer by the time my order arrives.

R

rodmoe

I agree and I understand the 0% interest or $500 rebate options. The uncertainty after this month is that we don't know if Ford will offer the same incentives for the month of October. That's why a lot of us down here wanted to lock in either incentives so we know for certain what we'll get when our car arrives.

For me its either buy the Black car by Monday and get the 0% interest rate(Which I want) or wait for the White car and not know for sure what incentives Ford will offer by the time my order arrives.
Well it seems your choice is pretty much Black and White !!! LOL [angel]

L

lessard.dcj

I got 0% and employee pricing because thats what was going on when I ordered. I cant lose that. Then tbey told me if any better deal came up along the way I could change and grab that deal.
But honestly employee pricing and 0 % is pretty good. So im keeping tbat one.

M

MJ1246

A good deal is when the dealership makes no more than a thousand dollars on the car. They need to earn your business on the servicing of the vehicle. They need customer loyalty, but if you're excited about the car, forget it. 99% of people whom make a deal on a car open their mouths one too many times and lose out on a great deal. If you're not prepared to walk away from the car on a deal, you'll never get a good deal.

L

lessard.dcj

Ok who ever was told by the dealer that they had to chose between 0% finance or 500$ discount needs to go talk to their dealer, if Ford is offering a % finance and 500$ discount you get them both.

1 person could come in and buy the same car at 48 months 1.9% finance and get 500$ off.
but then you come in and see that at 72 months its 0% finance, but you also will receive the 500$ off.
the finance rate is not a 1 or the other option. 2 ppl cant buy the same car for 60months and 1 person get 1.9% and the other get 500$ off and 1.9%. the interest rate will change in 1 of 4 conditions.

1. you buy the same car at a different finance term ie. 48mo vs 72mo
2. the finance % promotion is over.
3. your credit is not the best and ford needs to go to an outside bank to approve you. ( my used 07 f150 was 7% finance with Ford , i told ford that toyota was giving me 4.9%, ford went to an outside bank to get me a 4.9% to match. i bought the ford)
4. you are buying a different car that doesn't have a 0% option at any finance term, even though other cars might.

R

rodmoe

Most times here in the States Ford will other a either or option take the rebates OR take their % rate in financing and a lot of time either the loan guy or I could find a better rate than Ford was offering though it is really hard to beat 0% ;) And you need to watch these dealers when they write up the deal and add in all their little "FEE"s That is the good thing about using the Ford XPlan or similar they say right in the plan that (by me anyway) the dealer can only charge up to $100 in extra Fee's ... I've seen some dealers add 4 to 5 hundred dollars in "filing fee's" or "Documentation fee's" and on my last Ford with the XPlan we still wrangled over how they wrote up the sales slip as they added in some so called taxes to the "Fee's" part of the contract.. It was all legal but they needed to explain it a few times till I understood or maybe I just wanted out and signed off on the extra 70 buck fee they cooked up...
But I digress back to % rates and rebates here it is most time one or the other not both from Ford usa..