Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Official Fiesta ST Ordered Thread

A

alexanderfreenote

Ok who ever was told by the dealer that they had to chose between 0% finance or 500$ discount needs to go talk to their dealer, if Ford is offering a % finance and 500$ discount you get them both.

1 person could come in and buy the same car at 48 months 1.9% finance and get 500$ off.
but then you come in and see that at 72 months its 0% finance, but you also will receive the 500$ off.
the finance rate is not a 1 or the other option. 2 ppl cant buy the same car for 60months and 1 person get 1.9% and the other get 500$ off and 1.9%. the interest rate will change in 1 of 4 conditions.

1. you buy the same car at a different finance term ie. 48mo vs 72mo
2. the finance % promotion is over.
3. your credit is not the best and ford needs to go to an outside bank to approve you. ( my used 07 f150 was 7% finance with Ford , i told ford that toyota was giving me 4.9%, ford went to an outside bank to get me a 4.9% to match. i bought the ford)
4. you are buying a different car that doesn't have a 0% option at any finance term, even though other cars might.
Like I said earlier, I'm not a salesman but the way I understood the deal was:
I got employee pricing, 1.9% financing - $1200 off from the dealer.
Original price was $29,800 including the employee pricing at 0% financing. I got mine at around $28,600 with 1.9%, I think the 1.9% worked out better $ wise. But if I got the 0% financing I would have only had a $500 or $600 dealer discount. It probably works out to the same give or take $100.

L

lessard.dcj

Like I said earlier, I'm not a salesman but the way I understood the deal was:
I got employee pricing, 1.9% financing - $1200 off from the dealer.
Original price was $29,800 including the employee pricing at 0% financing. I got mine at around $28,600 with 1.9%, I think the 1.9% worked out better $ wise. But if I got the 0% financing I would have only had a $500 or $600 dealer discount. It probably works out to the same give or take $100.

over how many years?

to me it sounds like you took 29800 - 1200emplyee = 28600, and the finance is 1.9% on top of that. making you pay 30k and change. (accurate if you took it over 60mo). here you pay 500mo

now if you take 29800 - 500rebate = 29300. and at 0% you pay 29300. almost a grand diff. here you pay 488.35mo (also calculated over 60mo)

R

rweidman

Car is at dealer. Ordered 7/23. Looks like it went through a hurricane. Dirtiest white car I have ever seen I guess that comes from being on a transport truck for 10 days. Still do not why it takes so long to deliver 8 or 10 cars. Clean up, sign papers, and light her up.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Car is at dealer. Ordered 7/23. Looks like it went through a hurricane. Dirtiest white car I have ever seen I guess that comes from being on a transport truck for 10 days. Still do not why it takes so long to deliver 8 or 10 cars. Clean up, sign papers, and light her up.
That's awesome, can't wait to see some pictures. When are you picking it up?

S

Simmo_M

I bought mine because it was the first "off the showroom floor" car that I have seen worth the money in a very long time. Usually all the good cars start at $40k + also I'm not too fussed on the gt86/frs/brz. But this little hot hatch is a bloody good deal for $28k drive away. It has everything I need in a punchy little car. Always been a hot hatch fan. Owned many honda's but the FiST really sticks out ahead of the rest of the market.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Dealer just called and said that my car should be here the late Oct / early Nov.[rockon]

That's one heck of a wait considering I've ordered mine back at the end of July.

A

alexanderfreenote

over how many years?

to me it sounds like you took 29800 - 1200emplyee = 28600, and the finance is 1.9% on top of that. making you pay 30k and change. (accurate if you took it over 60mo). here you pay 500mo

now if you take 29800 - 500rebate = 29300. and at 0% you pay 29300. almost a grand diff. here you pay 488.35mo (also calculated over 60mo)
The 29800 includes the -$2255 employee pricing discount. Then I received an additional -$1200 from the dealer which brought it down to $28,600.

When I get my car and paperwork I'll repost with more accurate information.

A

alexanderfreenote

I called Ford Performance today and was told my ETA has changed from week of Nov 4 to week of October 28! This is great news! Appears they want to push out as many cars as possible. Also I looked up my VIN on the Ford ETIS site and now all the features showed up with the extended list.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
I called Ford Performance today and was told my ETA has changed from week of Nov 4 to week of October 28! This is great news! Appears they want to push out as many cars as possible. Also I looked up my VIN on the Ford ETIS site and now all the features showed up with the extended list.
Just saw your other thread and it looks like your build is ahead of me by 1-2 weeks. Hopefully I'll get the extended list soon as well.

L

lessard.dcj

Omg I might be getting... nope its official I have a chubby. If both of our cars end up on same shipment
I may be excited.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Also for those who are placing an order and getting a build date of 30.11.0002. That just something Ford puts there until your car is actually built. For the longest time that's what was showing before it was updated.

R

rodmoe

Also for those who are placing an order and getting a build date of 30.11.0002. That just something Ford puts there until your car is actually built. For the longest time that's what was showing before it was updated.
This is on Ford ETIS site then a few days after it is built it will fill in all the stuff your car has or didn't have in some factory type gibberish ...

The Date in the lower central part of your windiw sticker is somewhere near your build date thought not exact. Mine read 8/30/13 until my car was built then it switched to 9/12/13 which was the finish day of the build.. and Ford Etis listed it as 10.09.2013 which was the start, (which I find odd as I thought a car could be built in a day.. oh well nothing has been quick about this car ...

A

alexanderfreenote

This is on Ford ETIS site then a few days after it is built it will fill in all the stuff your car has or didn't have in some factory type gibberish ...

The Date in the lower central part of your windiw sticker is somewhere near your build date thought not exact. Mine read 8/30/13 until my car was built then it switched to 9/12/13 which was the finish day of the build.. and Ford Etis listed it as 10.09.2013 which was the start, (which I find odd as I thought a car could be built in a day.. oh well nothing has been quick about this car ...
Interesting, mine is the opposite.

Windows sticker first showed 9-18-13 and never changed. BUT my ETIS lookup brought up a build date of 26.09.2013.

D

Dane.0

The $500 Retail Customer Cash is still active as well. I went last night and filled out the paperwork and received $500 off and the 0% APR. Or you can choose another $500 off instead of the 0% APR for a total discount of $1000.

D

Dane.0

Oops, misread the $500 off that was paired with the 0% APR. It was for a lease. But I did get $500 off and 0% APR.

L

lessard.dcj

right now i can get 0% and a winter tire package, or keep the employee pricing and 0%.

Also how long after your car is released from plant will it take for it to be shipped?