Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Just pulled the trigger !!!

Y

yunost

Hey guys Im new to Ford and new to the forum .

As my title states I just signed my papers today at Ford for a 2014 Fiesta ST Oxford White (Fully loaded ,nav,17" rado wheels and the rest )

Im feeling pretty excited about the car however I have not drove an ST but I drove the SE and liked it as I was looking at getting that before I considered an ST . Anyways make a long story short Im coming from a mildy modded Volkswagen GTI 1.8T and I would like to have something similar to the 1.8T . The Fiesta ST seemed reasonable to me price wise and a decent little car that looks like it would be fun .

I hope I can have many years of enjoyment out of the car and it will be as good as all the hype is about it . I like the platform of the car and all the options that come with it and the whole bit . I just really hope I made a good choice with it

Maybe someone can chime in and tell me there situation from there new ST that they have got and what there experiences are like with it .

Im sure it will be an awesome car or at least I hope it is lol. let me know what you guys feel I wanna hear all the good and bad lol !!

OP
K

keeptheheat1

Thread Starter #3
Congrats and welcome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

OP
T

tScott

Thread Starter #6
Congratulations!! If you liked the SE, you will love the ST!

OP
S

stuntdoogie

Thread Starter #7
Welcome! Im coming from a 06 Acura TL Automatic and the only thing I miss is the comfort driving in these harsh NYC streets. Other than that I dont think about it anymore like I did the first few days, thinking damn did i make a mistake? But now Im 100% sure I did not. This little car is great....Its not a perfect car and no car probably is. Its FUN FUN FUN and thats what matters to me. I do get looks and remarks from friends and family why did I make this decision but I dont care cause they donot understand and donot have the drivers mentality. Yes I couldve jumped in a GTI and was very close to doing so, but theres something about Small lightweight cars with big power that I love. I love being different and an underdog in life then hit people with the element of surprise and this car surprises the shit out of people when they see how much power it has in such a small package.

Cant wait to add more mods to this little black beast of mine.

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #8
Welcome! Im coming from a 06 Acura TL Automatic and the only thing I miss is the comfort driving in these harsh NYC streets. Other than that I dont think about it anymore like I did the first few days, thinking damn did i make a mistake? But now Im 100% sure I did not. This little car is great....Its not a perfect car and no car probably is. Its FUN FUN FUN and thats what matters to me. I do get looks and remarks from friends and family why did I make this decision but I dont care cause they donot understand and donot have the drivers mentality. Yes I couldve jumped in a GTI and was very close to doing so, but theres something about Small lightweight cars with big power that I love. I love being different and an underdog in life then hit people with the element of surprise and this car surprises the shit out of people when they see how much power it has in such a small package.

Cant wait to add more mods to this little black beast of mine.
Keep that mentality it will serve you well and keep you Young at heart ;) Glad you are adapting ... I still find myself comparing this ST to my beasty RSX with the 2.4 swap out of a TSX that was a fun car too ..
Back on topic again Welcome to the crew

OP
Y

yunost

Thread Starter #9
Hey guys thanks for all the welcoming to the fiesta clan .

Also thanks for the input it makes me feel a lot better about myself and my decision with the purchase of the car.

Cant wait to get the little beast .

Thanks again !!!