Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Pre Order or Off The Showroom Floor

Did you pre order or just show up and purchase from dealer

• Pre Order

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Off Showroom Floor

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
L

lessard.dcj

As the title says, did you order or just show up and purchase.
please vote only once you have your car.

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #3
Call Ford and see if they will make the trade for your ordered one.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
It would have to be a dealer to dealer trade. But considering the cost of getting shipped it's probably not worth it.

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #5
just pisses me off more that this dealer has one as stock the same specs you asked for and you preordered. that shouldn't be

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #6
i think we should all call ford customer service and ask the wtf is the point of a preorder if we get the cars last.

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #7
I was told this would be the case (A run of Dealer cars first then Customer orders) in March of this year when I placed my order (and was offered a chance to swap with dealers ordered stock car) so it must be a dealer thing that yours didn't know or tell you upfront. Weird!!! If I recall it was to get the "BUGS" out of the line before they made Customer ordered cars.. or something like that lol

OP
F

Firie69

Thread Starter #8
Mine was a pre order. My dealer knew nothing about the ST Fiestas, so for a small town Ford dealer to pull one of these suckers in created all sorts of interest :)
At the end of the day, 17kms on the clock and a turbo charged butt kick was worth the wait :)
JL

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
I was told this would be the case (A run of Dealer cars first then Customer orders) in March of this year when I placed my order (and was offered a chance to swap with dealers ordered stock car) so it must be a dealer thing that yours didn't know or tell you upfront. Weird!!! If I recall it was to get the "BUGS" out of the line before they made Customer ordered cars.. or something like that lol
I don't mind waiting if it means to bugs in my car lol.

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #13
Let them sit at these dealer's! That way we can get them late a better price.....
better than at employee pricing?, huh let me know how. although im going to try and get winters added for free.

im going to try for.
0%
winter tires
and employee price. fingers crossed

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
better than at employee pricing?, huh let me know how. although im going to try and get winters added for free.

im going to try for.
0%
winter tires
He's talking about his area where they are not offering any discounts but instead tacking on a dealer surcharge above MSRP lol.

OP
O

Old Pirate

Thread Starter #16

im going to try for.
0%
winter tires
Mine too.