Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Project Fiesta ST180 S2000

W

Wolfman

Thought you might be intrested in seeing this project car we have been involved with.This car started life as a 1.6 Zetec S - now running full S2000 body kit - Please note this car is not a motorsport car only a running replica

It has taken us 2 years to re fabricate the car to allow for the wheelbase being moved forwards by 80mm and to increase the track and suspension travel

It is now about to have a 'race spec' ST180 engine and uprated transmission installed over the winter months

OP
W

wheelhopper

Thread Starter #7
I like it all, except the way the flares simply end in mid air.

OP
G

GerardF1

Thread Starter #8
Love the look from the front. The flares do end a bit suddenly but otherwise very nice

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
It certainly looks like a rally car. But, even if it has an ST engine and transmission in it the cage, huge wheels and tires and the bodywork added to what they admit to be a production stamped steel body shell must weigh over 3,000 pounds!
Load 350 pounds of bricks into your Fiesta and take it for a test drive! I bet that it drives something like that!!