Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Oxford white fully equipped 4-door ST

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #23
That will be my first Mod with a bit of dental Floss and some goo b gone I will only have a ST badge on front and back no Fiesta ;)

OP
O

Oscar Sanchez

Thread Starter #24
I wish I could I could remove the whole front license plate but its rivveted to the bumper. If I remove it it would leave 2 holes in the bumper. I hate that we dont need front license plates in puerto rico

OP
O

Old Pirate

Thread Starter #25
I wish I could I could remove the whole front license plate but its rivveted to the bumper. If I remove it it would leave 2 holes in the bumper. I hate that we dont need front license plates in puerto rico
Same here in Florida.

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #26
just drill out the rivets and insert little black rubber plugs

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
I assume if the front plate mount is riveted on they come like that from the factory? I had put in a request with the dealer to leave the mount off, now I wonder if its doable.

OP
O

Oscar Sanchez

Thread Starter #30
Heres mine with tints and red secure lug nuts

Btw that tutorial for removing the front license plate thing is great. I am planning on doing this soon.

OP
J

James Bart Dorsey

Thread Starter #36
Here's what I did with my dealer plate. Drilled out the rivets, then went to auto zone and got some black plastic plugs and some ford automotive paint and made them match as close as possible. This was Cardinal Red vs Race Red, but it matches well enough. The paint is starting to chip off around the edges though, so I'm thinking of ordering some of these:

https://www.bumperplugs.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=1_11

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #37
That be fine on a Black or Blue car but still noticeable on Green Orange and White as well as Red Or Silver.. Did I forget any ??
ok Rod you got me. i didnt think i would have to say match the plug to the color of the car. but yes you are correct[boxface]

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #38
ok Rod you got me. i didnt think i would have to say match the plug to the color of the car. but yes you are correct[boxface]
its all good LOL just too much time waiting on my car to show up splitting hairs donchaknow [drinking]