Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Ford testing or Joy riding ???

R

rodmoe

Check out the Yellow sticker I found on my rear window when I went to look at my car before dealer delivered it ... Explains why it took a extra day or two to ship out ... LoL
It says they put 30 miles or so on my car doing a evaluation test ...

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #4
LOL, "random security check sir", to the only ST on the lot. sound like another aspect of society?

Ford is ST discriminating. [:)]

OP
F

Froctor

Thread Starter #5
My dealer told me the same thing about my car. I got mine delivered with about the same mileage but I did not get/see that yellow sticker.

For a while I tought the dealer took it for a couple of joyrides before delivering it to me since it was the first one they received. Also, this is the 1st thing the delivery guy told me when I came to pick it up, made me think they were trying to hide something.

Anyways, she drives fine. That's the important part

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #6

Check out the Yellow sticker I found on my rear window when I went to look at my car before dealer delivered it ... Explains why it took a extra day or two to ship out ... LoL
It says they put 30 miles or so on my car doing a evaluation test ...
WTF???????????????

They chose a SPECIAL ORDER car to do the evaluation test with? Are you kidding me? Why didn't they use a car that was stock for the dealers? That's NOT how you treat retail customers. SMH...