Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Performance Blue

OP
S

ST_Rocky

Thread Starter #2
Except for mine now having been violated by some thief, I'd say ours may be related ;)

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #3
Sisters indeed .. Nice !! My Seq.number is 148053 how chose are we ??

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Nice color combo guys.

Rod, you got the Molten interior right?

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #12

New Shoes for the cold and snow Went 15 inch MWSType 23 on close out at Tirerack and a set of Blizzak 195/55/15 WS60 that I hope will shred so snow and ice as well as my Hakkapeliitta's did... They proved too big at 205/50/17 (rubbed at full turn) so I sold them and got these on sale... The 15 fit just fine and cleared the brakes no problem
Front and Rear

Last edited:
OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #14
im looking at buying those wheels right now. the 195 fit fine on them?

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #15
Yes 195/55/15 fit wonderful and speedo is correct as wheel/tire are near same diameter :)

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #18
looks perfect for winter!

i've driven winter tires in the summer but never tried summer in the winter. is it really too dangerous and out of control or will they be able to handle a little snow and ice? some people have said they're fine after they warm up others have said it's a very bad idea and dangerous. i'll get winters on in december but just wondering what you guys think.

i bought winter tires a couple years back and i was so upset that it didn't snow much. kind of a waste of money for 3 months of the year. atleast you get 5% insurance discount with winters on over here.

OP
C

CivicAssassin

Thread Starter #19
I don't plan on buying any, myself. I live in southeast Texas, and the only driving I really do is from home to southern Louisiana, along the Gulf.

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #20
The problem with "Summer" tires is the rubber compound they use get HARD when it gets below 40Deg F and they don't hold the road very well I kinda look at them as a cold hard plastic type feeling on the smooth road and throw in a lil rain or snow and ice and you may not be able to stop as quick nor turn as well, I know for a fact I need snow tires to get up my driveway if it isn't cleared after any amount of snow with summer tires on Plus I plan to do a lil Ice AutiX this winter to practice lol.. if you never drive in the cold ot wet of winter then you may not need them for me its a cheap investment around here it also allows me to get out of the way of others .. But look into the MFG warning or a tire sellers website for more info as I may not be up to date on my tire info :)