Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Hallo from Western Cape South Africa

WesR

City
Somerset West
State
Non-US
Country
South Africa
What I Drive
2007 Ford Fiesta
Hi All,

Wesley here from South Africa (Somerset West). I own a 2007 fiver door Ford Fiesta Flair with approximately 220k on the clock. I am joining this forum to learn more about potential upgrades to the car and to get advice on said upgrades.

Looking forward to engaging with other Fiesta owners.

Regards,
Wesley

City
Victoria
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE hatch
Good morning, or afternoon. Timezones may be off enough lol

What are you thinking of doing to the car? WTTC

OP
W

WesR

City
Somerset West
State
Non-US
Country
South Africa
What I Drive
2007 Ford Fiesta
Thread Starter #3
Hi, thanks for the message.

Right now I have some cosmetic maintenance to do as my car stands in the sun and needs some paintwork done. After that I am thinking about a set of rally inspired wheels, the car is black so some white rims may look good. I really like the look of a rally car so am thinking of heading along those lines. Later I would also like to improve the performance, nothing too hectic as the car has 220k on the clock. Maybe just a couple more hp via an upgraded exhaust system and perhaps a turbo. This is all budget dependent so we will see how far it goes. Hoping to get some inspiration from this forum. I really like the look of the car below.

https://showme.co.za/george/files/2011/08/Photo-18.jpg