Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

Another new member from central Texas

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Saleen Focus, '17 Focus RS
Hey guys,

Looks like some of the Texas guy are joining this new site so I might as well tag along. Some of you may already know me as I used to be on another Focus site.

OP
Tom

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #4
Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Hey Tom its been along time man!
Hey Travis, how are you doing bro? Yeah it's been a long time, glad to see you still part of the Focus community. How's the TX crew?

As far as the houston folks go we are doing pretty good alot of people have moved on to bigger better things. Ray still has his svt and is putting it back to stock to daily it, paul is.... Still paul haha and Team Focalize is growing pretty nicely as well we have around 34 members now. The last focus round up was ablast dude wish all the newbz Could've met you!

OP
Tom

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #7
As far as the houston folks go we are doing pretty good alot of people have moved on to bigger better things. Ray still has his svt and is putting it back to stock to daily it, paul is.... Still paul haha and Team Focalize is growing pretty nicely as well we have around 34 members now. The last focus round up was ablast dude wish all the newbz Could've met you!
That's badass on the group getting so big. I didn't even realize you guys planned another one wish I would have known about it, where was it at?

That's a sweet ride, welcome to the forum.
Thanks glad to be part of an independent forum.

That's badass on the group getting so big. I didn't even realize you guys planned another one wish I would have known about it, where was it at?

Thanks glad to be part of an independent forum.
It was in Austin, we took over their cars and coffee event and did lime creek road I cant remember exactly how many of us there were but it was alot haha

OP
Tom

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #9
It was in Austin, we took over their cars and coffee event and did lime creek road I cant remember exactly how many of us there were but it was alot haha
Oh.man that was right in my backyard.

VonKrause

Holy crap! I haven't heard from you in forever, also I heard you got rid of the foci, glad to see the Bad saleen again. Good to see ya again

OP
Tom

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #12
Holy crap! I haven't heard from you in forever, also I heard you got rid of the foci, glad to see the Bad saleen again. Good to see ya again
I got some surprise upgrades that I plan on showing you guys at the next meet. Glad you're on here too Justin.