Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

Broken exhaust cam

I have a 02 zx3 that I'm doing a lot of work on. Recently I purchased a 04 svt head modified it and got it on my zx3. Upon start up I got a funny noise and found out my exhaust Cam was broken. Not sure how it broke since it was a junkyard head and I had a valve job done on the head? Was just wondering if anybody knows where I can get a svt exhaust Cam? Please help.

rooSTer

Premium Account
I have a 02 zx3 that I'm doing a lot of work on. Recently I purchased a 04 svt head modified it and got it on my zx3. Upon start up I got a funny noise and found out my exhaust Cam was broken. Not sure how it broke since it was a junkyard head and I had a valve job done on the head? Was just wondering if anybody knows where I can get a svt exhaust Cam? Please help.
Try CFM https://www.c-f-m.com/performanceparts/pc/Cat-Cams-Camshafts-for-02-04-Focus-SVT-ST170-69p2248.htm