Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

Ford Focus 2013 horn and wipers both stopped working

maryindc

City
washington
State
DC
Country
United States
What I Drive
ford focus 2013
HI I have a Ford focus 2013 had transmission worked on twice now has 39000 mile So now the horn and the windshield wipers have stopped working completely checked Fuse 20 seems okay so now off to the shop any ideas before we get ripped off as they can be pricey ..Fuse is okay its fuse 20 I believe Autozone said its good ..

Much appreciated
Mary

Last edited:
What I Drive
2013 Focus SE and 2015 Focus H/B
I believe there is a relay to the wipers as well, so I would check for that. Otherwise I would take a look at the wire harness leading to the steering column. Could of come loose.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
HI I have a Ford focus 2013 had transmission worked on twice now has 39000 mile So now the horn and the windshield wipers have stopped working completely checked Fuse 20 seems okay so now off to the shop any ideas before we get ripped off as they can be pricey ..Fuse is okay its fuse 20 I believe Autozone said its good ..

Much appreciated
Mary
Don't forget to check F18 for the front wiper.