Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

My Project ST....

Hello everyone just wanted to introduce myself and my business since we will be holding a event at Cordova international raceway the same weekend of FocusFest :) !!!

My car is a 2013 Ford Focus ST 2 with a few mods. The car was originally built for drag and street purposes to break the record for fastest back in 2013. I had then full bolt ons a modified k04 turbo with billet wheel which made 425tq and 347hp to the wheels. Sadly, I blew the motor after my radials came in before making it to the track to try and break the 12.7 record of the time. I rebuilt the motor and run a conservative safe tune now with some changes I made to better serve the more enjoyable Auto X and Roadcourse racing (LMAO)
Im the president and founder of Street Racing Made Safe and we offer a national solution to illegal street racing. We give the public every form of illegal street racing at the track by incorporating every form of roll racing and digs :) www.streetracingmadesafe.com

Current MOD List
Custom Intake
Custom Intercooler and charge pipe
CFM Catless DP
JBR Oil Cooler kit
JBR Catch can
JBR balance shaft delete kit
JBR Short shift arm and cable
JST Custom Cobb tune
Eibach sportlines with adjustable shocks (dont remember the name of shocks)
Front and rear sway bars
Bunch of body mods, shaved, removed etc etc
18x10.5 Flat black Center wheels with gloss black lips
wrapped in 255/35R18 Summitomo HTRZ3 tires
(im sure Im forgetting stuff but oh well ;p)

View attachment 72 View attachment 71 View attachment 73 View attachment 74 View attachment 75 View attachment 76 View attachment 77 View attachment 78

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Saleen Focus, '17 Focus RS
Looks amazing, glad to have you onboard.

OP
S
Thread Starter #5
Thanks guys! I would love to collaborate with whoever is putting the focus fest event together to get these cars on the track!!! I will be unveiling some new thing we are developing with JST!!

Merry Xmas btw!!!

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Saleen Focus, '17 Focus RS
Feel free to email Ben blrich1@focusfest.com your ideas, would love to see your involvement in FocusFest this year.

Thanks guys! I would love to collaborate with whoever is putting the focus fest event together to get these cars on the track!!! I will be unveiling some new thing we are developing with JST!!

Merry Xmas btw!!!