Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

Parts That Fit My 15' Se 2.0l

City
wilmington
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 focus se hatch
Wanting to do some more performance parts and I've heard an EcoBoost mustang throttle body will work in my car . but I cant seem to find a decent site to compare parts.. any idea what throttle bodys I can use?

The RS ans ST TB wont fit and plug in , Ford Throttle Body Part # GB8Z*9E926*A Ford Throttle Body Gasket Part #9L8Z*9E936*A Ford TB Mounting Bolts 4 each Part...
The TB by it self isnt going to do much with out a Tune to open the TB all the way , if you do a Tune and open your stock TB all the way it does the same thing , the larger TB doesent really do anything

I can help with your Custom Tuning with free unlimited lifetime Tune updates

Tom

OP
ig:Focusse_locallyhated
City
wilmington
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 focus se hatch
Thread Starter #4
The RS ans ST TB wont fit and plug in , Ford Throttle Body Part # GB8Z*9E926*A Ford Throttle Body Gasket Part #9L8Z*9E936*A Ford TB Mounting Bolts 4 each Part...
The TB by it self isnt going to do much with out a Tune to open the TB all the way , if you do a Tune and open your stock TB all the way it does the same thing , the larger TB doesent really do anything

I can help with your Custom Tuning with free unlimited lifetime Tune updates

Tom
A friend and I are coming to see you soon actually! I'll be coming from wilmington she will be coming from GA! Everyone i talk to says go to you!