Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

So what should i do first?

City
CAMPO
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Ford fiesta
I just bought a 2011 fiesta es the four door. I want to make this thing sleeper hard core, so what should I upgrade first? It already has AEM intake and Catback (axle back) exhaust. I'm thinking turbo next and whatever I can do with ecu. What u guys think?

Attachments

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Do your research. That is a great first thing to do before you buy any car. Then the second thing should be to determine the budget limitations.
If you do those tasks, the answers regarding what is possible will become much more clear to you.

Last edited:

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
There is nothing for the base 1.6 engine. No one makes any ecu mods for it. If you want a fast Fiesta, you have to start with an ST.

City
St Louis
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'14 SE Sedan
I just bought a 2011 fiesta es the four door. I want to make this thing sleeper hard core, so what should I upgrade first? It already has AEM intake and Catback (axle back) exhaust. I'm thinking turbo next and whatever I can do with ecu. What u guys think?
What exhaust you running?

cleusman2

City
Hinesville
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 ford fiesta se sedan
How do like the aem intake and was it worth thevinvestment.