Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

#Stance

Slowfoc

Show us your stance!

Starting this thread for you to show off how low your focus can go. Welcoming all types of stance whether that is springs, coils, or bags! Post your set-up: suspension, wheels/specs, and tires. Follow it with a pic!

OP
Slowfoc

Slowfoc

Thread Starter #7
My stance outran a cobalt SS in the corners last night. It's still functional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LouBomb

I need to fix the camber in her car.. the rear is way too much for the amount of low it has..

needs new camber arms for sure.

Lou, yes. Stance.
Camden, you're not allowed to meet your neice/nephew until you get your car fixed. I don't need that kind of influence on my child.

OP
Slowfoc

Slowfoc

Thread Starter #10
Lou, yes. Stance.
Camden, you're not allowed to meet your neice/nephew until you get your car fixed. I don't need that kind of influence on my child.
Don't worry. I got a buddy selling me his camber arms. But still probably going lower..

Use me as a example. "Don't be like this kid."

I'll just wait till you're older and your back is all messed up so I can tell my kid that if they stance their car they'll be miserable at 12 (cause you'll probably still look like a 12 year old when my kid is getting their first car)