Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

New From Florida

Slush Box

City
Panama City
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 SE
Hello my name is Jonathan, and I recently was given my Fathers 2018 SE Hatchback. It is an Automatic, hence the screen name. I hope to learn more about the car.

Thanks!

P.S. - I use to be really into the Explorer forums with my 2001 with the same screen name.

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
Welcomes!

Feel free to browse, search the forums - hope you can find many of the answers you seek...

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
Welcome! Just an FYI... it's not a slush box...its a 6-speed gearbox with a dual-clutch shifted electronically. A slush box is very different and yes...a slush box.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Welcome to the forums. There are plenty of maintenance tips here and some other threads that you can look over that you might find useful for getting the most enjoyment and utility out of your Fiesta.
Although the Fiesta is going out of production soon, it is still one of the most widely purchased cars in the entire world. From Thailand to Germany, it is a common sight throughout the vast majority of the globe.

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
Although the Fiesta is going out of production soon, it is still one of the most widely purchased cars in the entire world. From Thailand to Germany, it is a common sight throughout the vast majority of the globe.
And we're still a pundit target for some...
1670293291741.png