Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

2016 Fiesta ST

So this is my 2016 Kona Blue FiST that I got in July last year on my birfday! I traded in my 14 ingot silver FoST for it because I felt like the FoST was just way to big and the FoST as a whole had so many issues with reliability that it just made sense to get the FiST instead. Plus the FiST feels more like a mk1 focus and I felt right at home with the car. I've got about 25,500 miles on it in a year and it's been the most fun. Mod wise I don't have much, just a Cobb Accessport v3 with a Stratified Flash tune, K&N panel filter and a muffler delete. I have taken it to the 1/4 mile a couple times and got down to a 14.29 that was in March I believe. Since then it's just been way to damn hot to race unless I get a intercooler or start spraying Meth or Co2 and well I can't afford to do any one of those right now. So my efforts have gone back to the Zx3 and SVTf.
My end goal would be to track it like I want to do all my other cars haha. Would like the FiST to be a mostly drag car but straight lines do get boring after a while so I might just do alot of chassis stiffening and make it a good all-arounder.

OP
71shadow
Thread Starter #6
Love the Rotas in gold!
Thanks! They have the racing tires still on them but the car responds to them better than the svt 6 spokes so I end up just dailying on them haha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

OP
71shadow
Thread Starter #7
14.2 is really impressive for just a tune. There are some guys making serious horsepower over on FiestaSTForum.com
Oh yes I've seen them, one of my personal goals would be just to be the fastest fiesta st in Houston. I'm already the fastest stock turbo FiST in the 1/8 and the quarter. I would need a big turbo to keep up with some of those people though, thinking along the lines of the gtx2560 and some 15x10's with some skinnies on the rear.

Thanks! They have the racing tires still on them but the car responds to them better than the svt 6 spokes so I end up just dailying on them haha.

I couldn't daily my autox wheels on the ST. I like the quiet ride with the Pirellis and my autox tire size is smaller than factory and I don't need to be adding miles that don't exist to my car.

OP
71shadow
Thread Starter #9
I couldn't daily my autox wheels on the ST. I like the quiet ride with the Pirellis and my autox tire size is smaller than factory and I don't need to be adding miles that don't exist to my car.
Well I ended up putting an svt sized tire on the daily wheels and not only is it uncomfortable but it's soooooo heavy. So instead my 205/50-15 that is on the gold wheels rides soooo nice and doesn't even get that bad of traction in the wet.