Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

2017 focus SE

Walker104

City
Victorville
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Ford focus se
I am trying to "build" my focus. But I wanted it to be unique so I'm doing the SE. I have a few things done such as air intake, exhaust and headers. I have been trying to find a place that will tune my car. No one has the programming for it. Any suggestions on a place to tune my car or even a programmer I can get for myself? I want my A/F ratio checked and evened back out and I want my governor taken off my car along with maybe some gear length changes. Any help is appreciated!

I am trying to "build" my focus. But I wanted it to be unique so I'm doing the SE. I have a few things done such as air intake, exhaust and headers. I have been trying to find a place that will tune my car. No one has the programming for it. Any suggestions on a place to tune my car or even a programmer I can get for myself? I want my A/F ratio checked and evened back out and I want my governor taken off my car along with maybe some gear length changes. Any help is appreciated!
The only person I know that still provides tuning for the regular MK3 Focus is Tom at https://focus-power.com/ @1turbofocus