Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

Driver Seat

My name is Alysha and I have a 2007 Ford Focus. Currently my driver seat is being held up by a peice of wood but I want to replace my seat on my own but the seat has an airbag. I don't care about having another airbag installed. I just want a functioning seat. Any Suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Saleen Focus, '17 Focus RS
You can replace it with any seat from 2000-2007, however 2005-2007 will be a better match for the rear seats.

OP
A
Thread Starter #3
You can replace it with any seat from 2000-2007, however 2005-2007 will be a better match for the rear seats.
I looked on you tube for how to replace the seat and it looks like there is some part that I disconnect because I have an airbag but I want to make sure so I don't get hurt.

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Saleen Focus, '17 Focus RS
I looked on you tube for how to replace the seat and it looks like there is some part that I disconnect because I have an airbag but I want to make sure so I don't get hurt.

You should be fine, I've removed my seats a couple of times without any issues.