City
Wyandotte
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Ford Ecosport
I recently traded in my 2020 Ecosport SE and I would like to sell the compact spare tire and wheel. It is from an 04 Focus SVT and it fit my car.
it was used when I bought it, only rode around in my trunk. I am looking to recover my cost , $100 plus shipping. I can send pictures and the size. Note: this is a 4 lug wheel

OP
P
City
Wyandotte
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Ford Ecosport
Thread Starter #2
A little more info: the tire size is T-125/85R/16
it is a Goodyear tire on an aluminum wheel.

Tony B

City
Boston
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 Ecosport Titanium 4WD
Dear Paul,
Did you sell the spare tire? I recently bought a '21 EcoSport in Puerto Rico. I got a flat in the first few hundred miles. The goop is useless.
Thank you,
Tony

OP
P

Paulg48192

City
Wyandotte
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Ford Ecosport
Thread Starter #4
I still have it. You would have to make sure that the tire size on your car was the same as mine. My tires were P205/60R16. I don’t think the brake calipers would be larger on a Titanium but that could be an issue. Let me know and I’ll figure out shipping. Are you in Boston?

Tony B

City
Boston
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 Ecosport Titanium 4WD
Hi Paul,
My apologies--the notice that you had responded went to my spam folder. It's a fluke that I saw it at all.
I recall that when I replaced the ruined tire, it was a 205/50/R17. The 17 inch rim could be for looks (on the Titanium) though it's conceivable that the Titanium would have a larger caliper. The rolling diameter of the tire & rim is about a half inch different between those two tires.
I am in Boston now (and most of the time), planning to get back to PR later this month then again in November.
Where are you?
Thank you,
Tony
anthonygbenoit@gmail.com

XR650R

City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive