Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

no fusebox in luggage department (s model)

ed-mech

City
Oceanside
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Ford Focus S 2014 sedan
Is it normal for an S model of the 2014 sedan to not have a fusebox in the luggage compartment? I was looking for the fuse that controls the front passenger door and window because when I replaced my dented door with one from a junkyard ,the electrical door window and locks do not work. The diagram in the manual shows a fusebox with possibly fuse #5 splicing the issue, but when I popped the trunk and looked behind the wheel well there is no fusebox there. Where is this fuse on the Focus S?

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
#5 fuse - I hope you mean #66 Drivers Door and Front Fender (area like Mirror and such) It's a 20 Amp fuse so the color would be Yellow.

The "panel" - there is two - smaller one - one for the lamp assembly (if you look up towards the underside of the trunk lip - that hole contains one of the hold down threaded bolts) - the other is in a smaller cutout revealing the wiring to that rear assembly - under it,

But the fuse panel you're looking for should be just under that area and have a "rectangle". with a longer larger cover - it may even be towards the rear bumper "wrap" the felt trim follows.

Now to help - the cutout - they may have added carpet so it covers that area. That fuse panel might be under a rised panel of trim/carpet that when lifted you might find another flat storage area then the spare tire - the Panel should be what looks like a pillar on your left - at least you should be able to see the "snake" loom - you should be able to follow it to the Fuseblock "pillar" from there.