Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

Tom's Focus RS Build

OP
Tom

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Saleen Focus, '17 Focus RS
Thread Starter #21
You should get one Tom, at $32k it's cheaper than here lol.

Tom , With the US to Peso exchange rate a new RS can be bought in Mexico now for 32,500.00 US , used one just sold for 29,000.00 with only 6000km

Your RS looks great

Tom

I just cannot wrap my head around how weak they are vs the cost , I can take a SVT and run circles around the RS at half the cost and easily make 400hp to the wheel

Tom

OP
Tom

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #23
Its not always about power for me, the MK3 is way more refined not to mention much more comfortable.

I just cannot wrap my head around how weak they are vs the cost , I can take a SVT and run circles around the RS at half the cost and easily make 400hp to the wheel

Tom

It has its pluses for sure , the seats for me are very uncomfortable , I like having NAV , the sound system etc , love the rear wing , shocked some one hasnt made a different one yet

Tom

OP
Tom

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #25
I know what you mean on the seats, it might be just me but after a few thousand miles they do seem to break in a bit. Its much more comfortable now than when it was new.