Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

Exhaust Help

I own a 2015 Ford Focus SE 2.0L Sport Package, and I want to buy a new exhaust for my car particularly (Borla® - S-Type™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Dual Rear Exit). I was browsing around CarID and I plugged in all the car information since it is a 2.0L this exhaust came up but when I clicked on it apparently its only for the Ford Focus ST. But that's the part I'm confused on since the the ST and the SE Sport are both the same 2.0L cars does that mean it will fit on mine? I did more research but I couldn't find anything since the SE Sport is rare. If you have any other suggestion of a good exhaust let me know. I look at the J2 Exhaust but it wasn't really the sound i wanted and I also saw the FSWerks but it still wasn't the sound I was looking for. Any tips are appreciated...

-Ale

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Saleen Focus, '17 Focus RS
and des anybody know if an ST aftermarket exhaust will fit an SE model? Or is that not possible...
It wont as the ST has a center exhaust and different motor.