Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

Focus RS mk2 Turbo inlet pipe

boulderc30

Hi guys, just a shot in the dark here. I am looking for the oe mk2 RS inlet pipe. It will fit the Volvo T5 engine. Curious if anyone has upgraded to an alloy pipe and wants to sell their black plastic one.

I apologize if this topic is not in the right area,
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Saleen Focus, '17 Focus RS
You have an MK2 RS? please share some pictures lol.

OP
B

boulderc30

Thread Starter #3
You have an MK2 RS? please share some pictures lol.
Haha, Sorry, that wasnt clear in my first post.. I have a Volvo C30, we share the same engine as the mk2 rs. some pics for fun...

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Saleen Focus, '17 Focus RS
I got all excited, but at least you didn't let me down with the C30 pictures. That thing is beautiful.

Haha, Sorry, that wasnt clear in my first post.. I have a Volvo C30, we share the same engine as the mk2 rs. some pics for fun...

OP
B

boulderc30

Thread Starter #5
I got all excited, but at least you didn't let me down with the C30 pictures. That thing is beautiful.
Thank you! So, I’ve decided to continue my search for the RS inlet pipe. Looks like there are a few options out there:

one fitted to a rhd volvo:

^as you can see, the MAF sensor here is in its factory housing unit still(black piece before the giant filter), but the actual sensor module can be removed. Possibly the base will fit in the RS dimensions? One source says “RS sensor required” but thats not enough to go off of. Does anyone know a good parts database I can search for things that include cars globally? (assuming no mk2 rs in us database?)

I would still like to source a used OE inlet pipe though. I cant find a part number anywhere.

here’s one in the Polestar C30 prototype car I am trying to design after: