Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

FocusFest 2017 - Cordova International Raceway, September 1-3, 2017

FocusFest

Official FocusFest Schedule

Friday , 9-1- 17
  • 6:00 pm Best Western Steeplegate Banquet hall opens
  • 6:30-8:30 FocusFest /STFest Welcome pizza party presented by Ford Performance
  • 11:00-2AM Midnight Mayhem at Cordova International Raceway, racing with locals (additional fee
  • paid directly to CIR)

Saturday, 9-2- 17
  • 9:00 am Gates open at Cordova International Raceway for FocusFest presented by Panda
  • Motorworks ($25 day of show) (preregister at Focusfest.com until 8-20 for $5 off, or to
  • reserve your goodie bag)
  • 10:30-1:00 Car show judging
  • 1:00-1:30 Exhaust Competition presented by MBRP
  • 1:30-2:00 Audio Competition
  • 2:00-6:00 Drag racing presented by Rebel Devil Customs (included in entry fee to Focusfest, free for all participants)
  • 6:00-8:00 Dinner Banquet, Awards, Raffle at the CIR picnic pavilion
  • 8:00 Cruise back to Steeplegate and Fest After party

Sunday, 9-3- 17
  • 8:00 am SCCA AutoX at Cordova International Raceway (additional fee paid directly to SCCA)

Last edited:

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Saleen Focus, '17 Focus RS
Currently working on the new FocusFest registration. In the meantime the registration link goes here so that we can easily answer questions.

So this year I'm bringing the family, well I hope. I wondering if this wasn't done last year I was wondering are there going to be any kid activities?

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
So this year I'm bringing the family, well I hope. I wondering if this wasn't done last year I was wondering are there going to be any kid activities?
Not sure yet, but I'll update once we decide on something.

Slowfoc

Will look into this soon! Interested in making atleast one event in 2017 if it's not Focus Rising (which it probably will be.)

Had my wife and kid with me last year, granted he wasn't even a year old, but he seemed to enjoy watching the drag races and all, I plan on bringing his low rider radio flyer wagon and some toys for him this year so if anything just look me up and the kiddos can hang out :)

LouBomb

We're definitely trying to plan more things for Saturday, including Drag Racing the day of the event.

So keep an eye out for that announcement :)

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
When I go to register it still is sending me to this page. Is this still getting foxed at this time m
It'll be towards the end of the week before the registration will work.

LouBomb

If anyone is curious of what is FocusFest/STFest... we put together a short little video of what happened saturday.. majority is at the beginning of the event... but it gives you a nice preview..

[video=youtube;HzCQJkYHib8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzCQJkYHib8&t=5s[/video]

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
If anyone is curious of what is FocusFest/STFest... we put together a short little video of what happened saturday.. majority is at the beginning of the event... but it gives you a nice preview..
Did you do the video Lou? Really nice job.

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
drone footage was from Robert, I just edited it and added some music and graphic
Great editing. Would be awesome if we can get some aerial drag racing footage this year.