Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

Questions on Purchasing an ST.

lvrbn94

• How much did everyone put down for a down payment their ST?
• What's your monthly payment?
• How much are you paying for insurance?

I'm a 22, almost 23 year old female, credit isn't the best(because of health insurance mishap) but I'm going to sell my 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 that I've had for nearly 4 years. It's got low mileage for 2005. 113xxx. I'm most likely not going to go to the dealer, going to look around elsewhere. My friend thinks I could at least get 4500 out of it. So I'd use that for a down payment.

Just really want everyone's recommendations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can probably get anywhere between $3000-4000 for your '05.

Unless you put down a huge down payment, payments are going to be more based on your finance rates. Insurance for my Focus is cheap, roughly $400 every 6 months.

I financed mine for 6 years. I pay just over my monthly. So $340 a month. I want to say I paid around 22K out the door for a brand new 13 ST2 after trade. Normally a 28K car. You can find some pretty good used deals for stock STs with warrenty. Might be a good place to start.

Sent from another garage.

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Saleen Focus, '17 Focus RS
How much do you plan on putting down? Have you tried going to a credit union or get pre-approved through Ford Credit?

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Saleen Focus, '17 Focus RS
Congrats [MENTION=64]lvrbn94[/MENTION].