Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

Newbie in PNW - 18 Focus SE Sedan

MitzyG

City
Pendleton
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Focus
Just brought this baby home today. 2018 Focus SE Sedan. Been without a car for over two years now, but moved out in the country where there really aren't busses and cabs are too much. I am in love. Her name is Blanche.
f1.jpg

What I Drive
2013 Focus SE and 2015 Focus H/B
Welcome. Blanche is kind of cute 😉

Country like suburbs or like actually farmland?

OP
M

MitzyG

City
Pendleton
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Focus
Thread Starter #4
Small country town in Eastern Oregon.

Long time no talk to , In the US for a few weeks , They really messed up FF now and pissed a bunch of people off with all the junk they added when changine the site last week

Tom

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Saleen Focus, '17 Focus RS
Long time no talk to , In the US for a few weeks , They really messed up FF now and pissed a bunch of people off with all the junk they added when changine the site last week

Tom
The new design looks absolutely horrible.

The new design looks absolutely horrible.
100% agree , its a mess of ADDS EVERYWHERE , its crazy , many have emailed me there done there and I am telling them to come here

Looks like a 12 year old designed it , same company owns focaljet which is totally dead and they havent touched it at all , seems like I would of started there and got feedback but ??? What do I know lol

Tom

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Saleen Focus, '17 Focus RS
100% agree , its a mess of ADDS EVERYWHERE , its crazy , many have emailed me there done there and I am telling them to come here

Looks like a 12 year old designed it , same company owns focaljet which is totally dead and they havent touched it at all , seems like I would of started there and got feedback but ??? What do I know lol

Tom
That's what happens when a corporation takes over, they don't take consideration member feedback first.

City
Tucson
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 focus se
I don't have a 2018, but am new from ff following those with the knowledge of our dear focus (Tom at Focus Power and a few others), I'm an mk3 sedan lover who wants to know EVERYTHING I can, thanks so far and in advance for your guidance.