Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

Newbie On The Block

CodeGunner

What I Drive
2012 Focus SE Hatchback
Well y'all I am a new Ford Focus owner I am taking delivery of a 2012 Ford Focus SE Hatchback with 5-speed manual in less than 18 hours from me posting this. I have had a couple rental cars in the past that were Ford Focuses(2004 and 2006) but haven't had much more experience with these cars. Well fast-forward about 14 years and my Buick LeSabre that I was using for the daily commute just isn't going to last another school year(I'm a school bus driver) and my company acquired multiple contracts that wouldn't allow me to stay in a mini-bus and be able to take the bus back and forth to my home. So I started looking on Autotrader for a reliable vehicle that would get great gas mileage and had a manual transmission. I thought I had found a 2012 Mazda 2 that would fit the bill, but the dealership that I was dealing with sold it out from under me even though I had put money down on it. Well that was a blessing in disguise because I got back on Autotrader and found this 2012 Focus SE Hatchback with everything I need and want for a great price that a dealership that I used to sale cars for in the past had just listed. I immediately called them and went and test-drove the vehicle that evening without hesitation. I even test-drove it before they could get it through their detail shop to clean it. Well needless to say come tomorrow afternoon about 4PM EST I will be a new Ford Focus owner.

CodeGunner