Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

Texas crew random discussion thread

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Saleen Focus, '17 Focus RS
We all know every great forum requires and random discussion thread.[hihi]

Yeah it's been a long time. How have you been?
Been surviving still autocrossing Greenie, picked up a 02 black svt focus and traded in my 14 focus st for a 16 Fiesta ST. I miss having the power but my worst mpg is 27.6 so I cant complain to much haha. Got some major plans for all three cars just waiting for the funds.

OP
Tom

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #5
Been surviving still autocrossing Greenie, picked up a 02 black svt focus and traded in my 14 focus st for a 16 Fiesta ST. I miss having the power but my worst mpg is 27.6 so I cant complain to much haha. Got some major plans for all three cars just waiting for the funds.
lol I didn't even know you bought a Focus ST and now owning a Fiesta ST too. Post up some pictures.

OP
Tom

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #8
I miss Houston :(

Hi Tom! I don't actually know you, but have heard a lot of good things!
Thanks, you have a solid looking Focus. Looking forward to seeing the progress.

OP
Tom

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #9
2014 ingot silver FoST STanley
2016 Kona Blue FiST MySTique
I think you are going to be real happy with the FiST, there are tons of aftermarket support for it already. There was one at FocusFest last year putting out close to 400whp.

I think you are going to be real happy with the FiST, there are tons of aftermarket support for it already. There was one at FocusFest last year putting out close to 400whp.
Oh yes I am well aware haha. I got my eyes on a Deadhook Motorsports 2867 turbo kit which will put me at 300whp minimum. I honestly just want to see how far I can go on just 93 but im sure the meth-injection and other crazy power adders will get me in the end haha

OP
Tom

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #14
We should round up the TX crew for another meet now that the weather is nice. I'd love to check out your FiST.

Well we were talking with alex arce about it and we are wanting to make it a two round up a year kinda deal, the next one is in san antonio in fall.

OP
Tom

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #18
Travis, what's the planned date in the fall?

OP
Tom

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #20
Not exactly nailed down yettttt but I can ask alex.
I guess we don't have to wait until the next TFRU to have a meet lol. We can do a local Houston meet somewhere.